- What is included in a Membership?
- What is the term of a Membership?
- How do I access the shows?
- Can I cancel whenever I want?
- Where do I get technical help if I need it?
What is included in a Membership?
With a Joe Frank Membership, you can listen to Joe’s shows streaming online at your desk, or on the go with your smart device.
Note: The shows are available for download only through the shop - the Membership is subscription-based access to online streaming content only.
What is the term of a Membership?
The date you sign up is the beginning of your subscription cycle. So, for a Monthly Membership, your subscription renews exactly one month from the date you signed up. A Quarterly Membership renews three months later, the Annual Membership renews one year from sign-up.
Memberships automatically renew – To continue your Membership without interruption, your credit card will be charged on the first day of the next cycle.
However, you can cancel at any time and still have access for the rest of the cycle. Your credit card will not be charged again.
Want to listen for only one month? Sign up for a monthly membership and immediately cancel – you will have full access for that month and no longer be charged.
How do I access the shows?
In the upper right hand column on any JoeFrank.com page, you will see Log In fields. Enter your user name and password. You will now see: “Your Subscriptions” in the same location as where the Log In fields were. Click on the link of your Membership just below (example: Premium Membership), which will take you directly to your streams. Every show title is a link that will load the player in a popup window. The show will automatically start playing. (Note: some browsers may require you to click the “play” arrow.)
(Be sure you are using a HTML5 supporting browser or have a current version of Adobe Flash player installed. – Chrome is currently doing the best at this in regards to the streams and HTML5).
Can I cancel whenever I want?
Yes! Just follow below for how to do it and if at any time you need help cancelling your subscription, please contact us anytime at support[at]joefrank.com
- Sign into your Joe Frank Online account, and under Useful Links, click “cancel subscription”
- This takes you to your Payment History page. Next to your subscription, click “Cancel.”
- You will be taken to PayPal and will need to login to your account with them.
- Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
- Select ‘My money’.
- In the ‘My pre-approved payments’ section, click ‘Update’.
- Select the merchant (“Joe Frank Online” or very similar) whose agreement you want to cancel and click ‘Cancel’.
- Click ‘Cancel Profile’ to confirm your request
- That’s it! Your recurring membership will end with the completion of the cycle, and your credit card will no longer be charged.
NOTE: When going to your “profile” be sure to double click on the tab to open the full Profile page as you may not get all the options if you just hover you mouse over it. Once the page loads you will see the section that says “my money”.
Where do I get technical help if I need it?
First, check the Technical Support page for known issues. If you still need assistance, send an email to support[at]joefrank.com or use the Contact form on the site and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions of Service for using the web site and listening to streams. We reserve the right to cancel the membership of anyone who does not comply with these Terms.
Important Note: Remember this is a recurring membership – you must cancel in order to end the subscription.